Want your party to be remembered? Make this super simple small plate.
· 1 1/2 tablespoons YogiBalls oil
· 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
· 6 dried Black Mission figs, stemmed, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
· 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
· 1 Jar of YogiBalls
· 16 crackers or crostini
· 16 pieces fresh arugula or mixed greens
Spoon out some of the oil from the jar of YogiBalls and combine with onion in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Sauté until onions are coated and softening. Add sliced figs and vinegar. Sauté 2–5 minutes until figs soften and are nicely coated. Remove from heat.
Gently spread one YogiBall on each crostini with the back of a spoon. Place one or two small pieces arugula or mixed greens. Top with fig mixture and serve.